WWIV Book 1

FOUR WWIV Books are now available on Amazon.
Click here for more information.

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Have you heard??? I'm at it again!

I'll make this short and sweet; I've written another series. And while only two of the three books have been released at this point, I wanted to fill you in on this one.

It's called "The Indiana Apocalypse" and it takes place in... you guessed it, Indiana (the southern part to be precise).

But that's not the best part. No, the best part is the angle I've approached this one from.

Here's part of the hook:

What could be worse than coming to with no memory of your past?

Quinn Reynolds regains consciousness on a couch surrounded by four strange women. He wonders where he is, what he's doing, and most importantly who he is. When he finds out the world is in its sixth year of darkness, his mind is totally blown.



Here's the cover for the first book:




It's available on Amazon right now. You can get your copy by either clicking right here or by clicking on the picture above. Your choice! And remember, if you're a Kindle Unlimited reader you can get it for FREE!

I hope you enjoy the story and if you do I hope you'll consider purchasing Book Two Found.


That's all for this time. Until March, have fun and thanks for reading!


e a lake





No comments:

Post a Comment