WWIV Book 1

FOUR WWIV Books are now available on Amazon.
Click here for more information.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Chapter One - WWIV In The Beginning - Reading

This post, I'm doing something a little different for you. I am attaching a video of my debut novel, WWIV - In The Beginning, with yours truly reading chapter one.

Please keep all expectations to a reasonable level. This will not sound like James Earl Jones, or Morgan Freeman, or even Tom Hanks reading you the first chapter. They are all professionals. Me? Well, I'm okay, but not as polished as the fore-mentioned group. My goal is to get it done in one take, okay maybe two, and not sound like Forrest Gump in the process.

I wrote this. I've read it about a million times to myself. But still, sometimes practice hasn't gone so well for this live read. I like to invert words. Or simply add and delete others. Remember, your brain moves faster than your tongue.

With all of this in mind, I present to you – Chapter One of my debut novel – WWIV - In The Beginning.





Thanks and always keep reading (it's fun)!


lake



No comments:

Post a Comment