WWIV Book 1

FOUR WWIV Books are now available on Amazon.
Click here for more information.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

New Release Announcement



I enjoyed writing this novel, though at times I became somewhat depressed with the situations I put the characters through. In the end, I think it's a good post-apocalyptic tale of survival that the reader will enjoy.

So sit back and let me introduce you to Abigail Turner (our main character), Sunshine Jones (Abby's best - and perhaps only - friend), Rickard Hulton (a nearby wealthy rancher who oversees the area), and Jeremy Lasky (Hulton's right-hand man, who is certainly no friend of Abby's).

The apocalypse has been 22 years in the making. Each year has become more and more difficult. The only question that remains is will Abby survive to see a 23rd?







Now available on Amazon. Get your copy today.


Thanks for reading,

e a lake


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment