WWIV Book 1

FOUR WWIV Books are now available on Amazon.
Click here for more information.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

Perhaps "won't you be my friend" is a better way to ask this. But you get the idea, right? Tell me you didn't hear Fred Rogers singing when you saw the heading? Deny to me, right now, you didn't sing the jingle!


I Need Your Help!

Yep, I do. And I'm not afraid to ask for it.

You see, I need "First Readers". At least, that's what I'm calling them/you. I need 15 to 25 diehard readers for my latest book that will be released later this month. I need to find every last mistake in this one, and you can help. And I need some reviews for Amazon the day it is released.

Here's what I provide to you:

1. An electronic copy of book three - WWIV - Basin of Secrets. Preferably I will provide it in pdf format, but I can be flexible on that.

2. A FREE copy of the paperback (WWIV - Basin of Secrets) sometime in February or March (when it is available).

3. My undying love and thanks.

Here's what you provide in return:

1. Read the entire novel.

2. Provide me with feedback on any mistakes you find, or any questions you have on the book.

3. When released on Amazon, leave an honest review.

That's it, really! I give, you give,  and perhaps we establish a long-lasting relationship. If we "like" each other, we can do this all again with the release of my next book(s).



Thank you for considering becoming a First Reader.


Have a great first week of 2016,


e a lake


(books below are interactive, so go ahead and click on them)



                           

No comments:

Post a Comment