WWIV Book 1

FOUR WWIV Books are now available on Amazon.
Click here for more information.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

I don't mean to gross you out, BUT...

Okay, be sure you breakfast (or lunch) it well digested before you click the link below. Hey, I mean that. Don't you dare go forward with a queasy stomach. This adventure dang near brought up my lunch; and I have a cast iron constitution.

In case you weren't aware, water can go bad. But you knew that, right? You've seen swamps and bogs. Or rain water collecting in a brackish puddle.

But drinking water, can that go bad? Clean, filtered drinking water?


Oh, yeah! Read all about my adventure here: This is Disgusting!


UPDATE:
This past Friday (yesterday for me) I thoroughly cleaned and dried the drinking glass I use at work. I would have washed it, but hey, I'm a guy - a lazy guy at that. Here's hoping I never have to look at this again....ever!!!



Until next week, read a great mystery. Something like Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None. Oh, that's a good one! (Click on the link to see it on Amazon).

e a lake

(click on my books below to see more)


                       


No comments:

Post a Comment