WWIV Book 1

FOUR WWIV Books are now available on Amazon.
Click here for more information.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The Separation of the USA -- Left and Right

Unless you live in a cave -- and a very deep one at that -- you know that our two-party system in the United States isn't working so well right now. Heck, it hasn't been working well in a while.

This group hates Trump and Ryan; that group despises Pelosi and Obama. The Clintons are immoral. Nixon was a terrible crook.

The left is for the people, all the people. The right stands only for the rich, the uber-rich.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah!

There's a problem here, people. Want to know who has a worse approval rating than our current President? All of Congress, that's who.

And I haven't gotten to the worst part yet. The problem is deepening. Even though everyone in politics -- as well as the rest of us -- know there is a huge issue here, what are they doing? Are they playing nice and working on coming back to the table and seeing eye to eye?

Hell no! They're digging in their heels and widening the gap between themselves!

We are at an impasse, my friends. Plain and simple. The tipping point is nearing. And that means trouble for us in the United States, big trouble...for every one of us.

Here's what I think (and many agree with me). Our next Civil War will not be over resources, or states rights, or oppression. No, it will be Left vs. Right. Liberals vs. Conservatives. And this will be a war that will rip us apart.

I feel this way so strongly that my next series focuses on it. To discover more about those novels click here. I think you'll find it an interesting read.

I don't have a timeframe in mind and I pray such a war never comes. But as I watch the news each morning I can't help but see the writing on the wall. Forboding words that shake me to my core: This 200+ year experiment is no longer working!




That's all for now,


e a lake



No comments:

Post a Comment